121 - 140 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts

·
Registered
66,575 Posts
BULLSHIT........FACT

You dumb bastard......everybody is saying and recommending that you wipe down with LYSOL also, cause it kills the virus......But, you fucking fool......NOBODY is saying to drink the shit!! only you and other offspring of DARWIN idiots, would think like that, and you fully deserve all the stupid shit that befells you.

This fool drank aquarium cleaner, that was labeled in HUGE RED LETTERS " Not For Human Consumption"...GOT everything he deserved! and our world is better off without him, and clowns like you.....I just hope he didn't dilute the gene pool by procreating...…..hope you didn't either, we have enough losers in this country without creating more. …..….. it was not even the same product that trump was talking about. Trump was talking about a PRESCRIPTION medicine, used to treat MALARIA, ........NOT FUCKING Fish Tank Cleaner you damn FOOL!
Your hero's fatal flaw ..... he is constantly talking about shit he shouldn't. This issue being one of those times.

·
Registered
66,575 Posts
you can't even compose a sentence, without having to resort to baby talk and gibberish.. …...you want to be taken seriously? use grown up language, get your GED and learn english
Your hero's constant "happy talk" about 'chloroquine', convinced that couple to "experiment".

·
Registered
66,575 Posts
No...Ignorance caused that man to die...His, and his wife's ignorance.

Your ignorance is causing you to NOT get it.
If you hero wasn't "PUSHING" chloroquine so hard .... the man would not be dead and his wife, not sick.

·
Registered
10,986 Posts
If you hero wasn't "PUSHING" chloroquine so hard .... the man would not be dead and his wife, not sick.
Odd, I watched the same thing. Only difference, I'm not a total idiot, so I didn't run down to the pet store, find something "similar", and down it. Only a total idiot would make that comparison, which apparently, includes you.

·
Registered
66,575 Posts
Odd, I watched the same thing. Only difference, I'm not a total idiot, so I didn't run down to the pet store, find something "similar", and down it. Only a total idiot would make that comparison, which apparently, includes you.
Read what the widow told reporters.

·
Registered
10,986 Posts
Yea, because NOBODY has ever lied to the media, to make themselves a victim, after they've done something completely idiotic. Again, most of the population isn't dumb enough to do what they did, or to think as you do, and take something completely different than being talked about.
Let me guess, you've done the Tide pod "challenge". Because hey, somebody else did it, and said it was cool.....

·
Registered
66,575 Posts
The scary part in all of this is ................. since trump isn't able to have his campaign rallys now, he's going in front of the camera now at the Coronavirus Task Force update pressers and spewing a bunch of crap along with a daily overload of his self-congratulatory bullshit rhetoric .......... is that his words are being heard over those from the "expert scientists".

Dr Fauci has repeated himself, ad nauseam, that drug therapies that show a sliver of promise, are having to undergo stringent trials in order to prove their effectiveness and are safe for people to take.

And yet there is trump, day after day, saying we've got this, we've got that and they are beautiful in treating the virus.

·
Registered
66,575 Posts
Yea, because NOBODY has ever lied to the media, to make themselves a victim, after they've done something completely idiotic. Again, most of the population isn't dumb enough to do what they did, or to think as you do, and take something completely different than being talked about.
Let me guess, you've done the Tide pod "challenge". Because hey, somebody else did it, and said it was cool.....

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Your hero's fatal flaw ..... he is constantly talking about shit he shouldn't. This issue being one of those times.
Actually you constantly talk about shit you shouldn’t.

You’re nothing more than a shitty internet troll, get a fucking life already.

·
Registered
10,986 Posts
Did you read the article where a man is praising the drug for saving his life? A medical Dr gave him the correct drug though, not something "similar" that some idiot took upon themselves to try.
I read that Michael Brown was putting his hands up saying "don't shoot". How correct was that.....?

121 - 140 of 276 Posts