Yellow Bullet Forums banner

81 - 100 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
You pay way too much attention to that useless fucker...I can tell you that he is black, has a chevy in his avatar, and posts ignorant shit...Thats about it for me.
I don't take this place.....or anyone here seriously.....especially team stupid

·
my other car is a broom
23,398 Posts

·
Registered
28,383 Posts
Hey it worked.. Neither have gotten the Corona Virus.... Why do you always look for the negative in things?

By the way libtards Hontard and Naynuts…. I just watched Trump say that Drano helps if your constipated... Worth a try huh?

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
76,923 Posts
ITS A FUCKIMG ZPAC PEOPLE...FUNNY A FUCKIMG FISH TANK CLEANER WAS THE ONE WHO SELF MEDICATED...TOO BAD IT WASNT THE OME HERE... :)

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,169 Posts
ITS A FUCKIMG ZPAC PEOPLE...FUNNY A FUCKIMG FISH TANK CLEANER WAS THE ONE WHO SELF MEDICATED...TOO BAD IT WASNT THE OME HERE... :)
lol, my thoughts exactly.

·
Registered
66,575 Posts
When you live in a make believe, troll of the internet world, you answer like a troll.

When you live in a $71,000 pig sty, and are a broke-dick, no accomplishment liar and loser, you answer like a troll.
Sez the leader of YB's bitch ass pussies.

·
Registered
66,575 Posts
Because their combined IQ added to yours totals more than that infinite stupidity Einstein warned us about.
Try answering the question again, dumbfuck.

·
Registered
66,575 Posts
Well, because, they're "dumbfucks". Just like you, the person who seems to think taking a "similar" drug (that was never pushed by anyone to take), and thinking it was a "smart" thing to do.
Only an idiot would do that....
However, I also see you ignored the other article.
It's very obvious that reading comprehension is not in your wheelhouse. Don't worry, you're in good company. Your fellow trumphumper clowns are right there with you!

·
Registered
66,575 Posts
Interesting how you can never substantiate your claims. Always deflecting for someone to find what is not there. But thanx for my daily fix of TDS. I really do enjoy your hatred.
My claim is substantiated by trump's own words. Words he spewed from his pie hole in his presser.

·
Registered
339 Posts

holy fuck,,,the president must hold everyones hand so they don't drink aquarium cleaner,,,,your amazing..simply astonishing

you lefties should push the democrats to start a government agency called "what not to drink or it will kill you" department hahahahahahah

·
Registered
66,575 Posts
Hoardclunt, this is a list of EPA approved virus eradicators. For your own health and well-being don't you think you should drink some Clorox.

These cleaners kill coronavirus: Lysol, Clorox, Purell products make EPA's disinfectants list

EPA list of registered disinfectants
Here are some of the registered disinfectants on the EPA’s list. Find the full here.

• Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
  • Clorox Commercial Solutions
  • Clorox Disinfecting Spray
  • Clorox Multi-Surface Cleaner + Bleach
  • Klercide 70/30
  • Lonza Formulation
  • Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner
  • Lysol Disinfectant Max Cover Mist
  • Lysol Heavy-Duty Cleaner Disinfectant Concentrate
  • Oxycide Daily Disinfectant Cleaner
  • Peak Disinfectant Wipes
  • Peroxide Multi Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant
  • Peroxide Disinfectant and Glass Cleaner
  • Purell Professional Surface Disinfectant Wipes
  • Sani-Prime Germicidal Disposable Wipe
  • Sani-Prime Germicidal Spray

“What do we have to lose?” Trump said Saturday at the White House briefing, also acknowledging that scientists in his administration have called for more study. “We’re going to find out very shortly whether or not it is going to work. I feel very confident.”

·
Registered
66,575 Posts
I suppose you blame Tide for making detergent that looks like candy instead of the dumbasses that try to eat it as well..
Like the other trumphumper's who have posted in this thread, your ignorance is showing.

·
Confused Racer
39,698 Posts
So 2 people in the world mis heard what trump said and its trumps fault. THANK GOD i'm not a liberal with a shallow gene pool

·
Registered
2,354 Posts

“What do we have to lose?” Trump said Saturday at the White House briefing, also acknowledging that scientists in his administration have called for more study. “We’re going to find out very shortly whether or not it is going to work. I feel very confident.”
Horner
the fish tank shit really works
trust me
just take it and you’ll be fine

·
Registered
66,575 Posts
Cuz they are half wit dumb fucks like you that only hear what they want to hear. You dumb fuck.
And they heard trump ----- they probably voted for the idiot ---- and he was really playing up chloroquine in his presser.

·
Registered
66,575 Posts
I’ll take stupidity for $1000 Alex.

OTOH I hear Ricin works too, why don’t you get you some horner.

Stupid dirtbag.
Your hero was pushing a chloroquine and AIDS drug AZT concoction.

81 - 100 of 276 Posts