Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
I wonder what a 1600 foot burnout does to a set of 32x14's. LOL. that was wicked. what I found interesting was that he was not far behind the other car, that seemed to be on a pretty good pass.

Bob

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That other car is Chuck Samuals.. SB in that car running 6.50's!! :shock: He's also the 2004 Orlando Outlaw Champ!!

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bet after seeing that video he is lined up straight and in the groove the next time.. :-D

·
hyperformanceracing.com
2,247 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
I bet after seeing that video he is lined up straight and in the groove the next time.. :-D
After inspection of the car after that run it turned out one of the axle bearings had gone south, it fell apart when I took the axle out.

Dan

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wheelie said:
Monty Mikho said:
After inspection of the car after that run it turned out one of the axle bearings had gone south, it fell apart when I took the axle out.

Dan
Well change the bearings and line up in the groove next time.. LOL Just messin with ya..

·
Registered
216 Posts
Monty is good at lining up in the groove because he gets so much practice on the "Man Groove" :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts