Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Norinco SKS that I bought over 15 years ago and never use so am going to sell it. Just curious what a reasonable asking price is for it? It has a black synthetic folding stock and 40 round magazine, but other than that is factory. Was thinking $150 or so? Thanks! Chris

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
I have a Norinco SKS that I bought over 15 years ago and never use so am going to sell it. Just curious what a reasonable asking price is for it? It has a black synthetic folding stock and 40 round magazine, but other than that is factory. Was thinking $150 or so? Thanks! Chris

I will take it.

Do you have the original wood stock too?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, just the black stock. I NEVER use it so it just collects dust, which I am gonna clean today. Need head gaskets for my motor so this will help out with that. Where in Missouri are you located? Oh, its missing the cleaning rod, no biggie though. Chris

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
No, just the black stock. I NEVER use it so it just collects dust, which I am gonna clean today. Need head gaskets for my motor so this will help out with that. Where in Missouri are you located? Oh, its missing the cleaning rod, no biggie though. Chris

I am a few minutes southwest of cape girardeau. A couple hour drive from you. Maybe when the snow is gone, we can meet up somewhere?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts