Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have not seen the autopsy.
The news just said the autopsy says the "gentle giant" was shot 6 times.
4 in the same arm. 2 in the head.
All shots were from a distance. They didn't mention a shot in the car. No gun shot residue on victim. The fatal blow was to the head. They said when the bullet hit the head it was leaning as it was coming in a forward motion. Like he was coming towards cop and not standing still with his hands up. No shots to the back nor standing over him as some witnesses said.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
What's gonna happen when people find out this was done in self defense .. I feel sorry for all the working people in this town.. It ain't gonna be pretty. It's gonna get real nasty...

·
THREAD KILLER
5,135 Posts
What's gonna happen when people find out this was done in self defense .. I feel sorry for all the working people in this town.. It ain't gonna be pretty. It's gonna get real nasty...
it wont mater, seems common anymore that many people decide what they want to believe, facts, evidence, and reason are meaningless, this applies to all races, political associations, religions, etc. it seems.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Well since the Feds are going to do the autopsy on oblowmes son. They'll come up with their own results. Can you guess what they are?!

·
Non Timebo Mala
3,126 Posts
That throws his semi-retarded friend's narrative out the window. Fuck that thug and fuck the knob polishers glorifying his punk ass in Ferguson. Cunts, all of them!!

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I heard a 3rd autopsy is in the works; the original, the federal ordered by Eric Holder, and the family attorney has set one up. Oblamo will have his turn speaking about everything he can think of. After that the body goes to high school biology classes throughout the state of Mo. Then it goes to the local ALPO plant. Or something like that anyway. I am Butch/56sedandelivery.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts