Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
42,150 Posts
I'm saying the ENTIRE thing is fishy...These riots have been carefully planned, and items staged where needed...That shit doesnt happen that easily...The cop that sat on his neck didnt give a fuck if the entire world watched, and the EMTs didnt give a shit about George either...I'm calling bullshit.

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Internet full of BS info to fit folks agenda.

The independent autopsy says Floyd died of "asphyxiation from sustained pressure" when his neck and back were compressed by Minneapolis police officers during his arrest last week. The pressure cut off blood flow to his brain, that autopsy determined.
But the medical examiner's office, in its report also released Monday, said that the cause of death is "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression." Cardiopulmonary arrest means Floyd's heart failed.
The medical examiner made no mention of asphyxiation.

The Hennepin County release says heart disease was an issue; the independent examiner didn't find that.
A look at why ex-police officer Derek Chauvin is charged with third-degree murder
A look at why ex-police officer Derek Chauvin is charged with third-degree murder

The county said that fentanyl and methamphetamine use were among "significant conditions," but its report didn't say how much of either drug was in Floyd's system or how that may have contributed.

I guarantee I could find one to say anything I want as long as I'm footing the bill ...

Fuck if you aren't an Ignorant Fucking Ginger ...

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
a black eye and a broken nose will suit you really well. i cant wait to give em to you.
Bwaaaaahaaaaa!!!!! You're a buster. Enjoy your timeout shit for brains. Weren't you the one warning people about shit they post?

·
Long Live The King
100,854 Posts
I'm saying the ENTIRE thing is fishy...These riots have been carefully planned, and items staged where needed...That shit doesnt happen that easily...The cop that sat on his neck didnt give a fuck if the entire world watched, and the EMTs didnt give a shit about George either...I'm calling bullshit.
So this entire thing has been staged to just create social tension ?

Ok, who is behind it ?

Is this all a part of the Jade Helm operations ?

·
Registered
14,259 Posts
Let ,me quote that that 'Independent' ME: ""the compressive pressure of the neck and back are not seen by the autopsy..." and the fukin idiot goes on to say that you had to rely on the video to see how much the knee is pressing on the neck!
Gosh, what do you think he meant by 'was not seen'? we all know that pressure enough to kill a man will leave at the very least a small fuking bruise - I am think it'd leave a huge fuking bruise but I'm no ME.
When that fat fuk takes a stand he will be shreaded by a competent defense lawyer.
Go watch the film before it disappears and gets edited to 'correct' what he really said:
"The autopsy shows...the compressive pressure of the neck and back are not seen by the autopsy...'

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
You make a damn good point! I totally agree something isnt right about this whole situation. That cop knew exactly what he was doin. He might just "Kill himself" in prison like Epstein.

·
Registered
35,104 Posts
The family should have quit while they were ahead ...... the cop is going up the river anyway he's been tried, convicted and sentenced in the court of public opinion. The family is in for a huge payday so WHY muddy the waters?

Their attorneys must be black, too.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts