Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
just bought a spec 2+ clutch from them last week. paid thru amazon, it was here within 4-5 days. I just got a fidanza flywheel off amazon and it was $100 cheaper than summit.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
I used them back when I did my turbo build. Ordered a turbo smart e-boost 2 and the up down button function would not work, had to have one for a up coming Saturday race, called and talked to the owner and he said he was a racer and understood, he sent me a new one out that day and trusted me to send the disfunctioning one back to him, it's been a while but I think those things are around $500 bucks, most business owners would want the bad one in hand before sending a new one out to me. He even called the following week and made sure the new controller functioned properly and asked how the race went.

·
draggin' ass
13,418 Posts
I have had Jegs and Summit match prices to them.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I've used them for quite a bit of stuff. There are a couple discount codes you can use too. You can use 2offtotal and I think there is a 20offshipping one also.
For the most part they are just a drop shipper, I think, but the prices are good and the service has been great so far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts