Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was there today for the street legal races and there is no signs of any soundwall at all being built and there's big races coming up soon like the Heritage series and PSCA ......................WTF is going on ??? ,i thought they track was going to build this wall so the louder cars can compete there without causing noise issues !!

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was talking with one of the officials today there who also competes in the heritage series and is confused as to what is going on with this soundwall

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the official i was talking about told me the that this may include the XDR and outlaw 10.5 cars that will be added to the "to loud to compete cars"

·
Registered
15,697 Posts
yea and there gonna put up lights too....lol, believe it when i see it
Tree'd me LOL

I do believe (it was posted on PSCA at one time ) there will be NO Prostreet at the Fontana races

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i thought i read somewhere on psca website or it's messageboard that the soundwall was going to be built

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
i heard the old bag that was the cause of the law suit is out of dough and in forclouser on her house. mel should have just banged they old crow

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
How much thought have they given this soundwall idea?

As far as i can tell the nearest houses are beyond the end of the shutdown and to the south of that. If a wall was built between the track and railroad wouldn't that deflect more sound southward and more railroad noise northward? Speaker box effect.

·
Registered
29,014 Posts
How much thought have they given this soundwall idea?

As far as i can tell the nearest houses are beyond the end of the shutdown and to the south of that. If a wall was built between the track and railroad wouldn't that deflect more sound southward and more railroad noise northward? Speaker box effect.
I believe the house that is complaining is directly north of the stating line.

Hell that entire area is commercial, Trains, auto crusher dismantler, trucking compinies and before the track it was a steel plant.

·
Registered
21,499 Posts
the official i was talking about told me the that this may include the XDR and outlaw 10.5 cars that will be added to the "to loud to compete cars"
There are 5 PSCA races scheduled for Fontana this season. If this happens there wouldn't be a whole lot of reason to run the races. The PSCA was designed around heads up not index racing.

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
So it's ok to listen to the railroad banging the hell outta cars hooking and unhooking all night but a few loud cars for a couple afternoons is unacceptable? My friend has a wrecking yard just east of cherry on whitram and I hang out there when I'm in the area. I'd be way more upset at the damn railroad. Been woken up by them fuggers before. If this chick hates THOSE cars, I wonder what she thinks when Ed starts his N/a on nitro dragster.

·
Registered
13,485 Posts
other complaintant had taken out a second mortgage..and he could not pay it.. so it is said that he made the suit to get money to pay off his loan.

instead of a wall.

just park about six of them locomotive engines next to the track and do the engine run up tests ..

that will make as much or more noise as a couple of drag cars......

the soundwall will do nothing to deaden the noise from 33 stock cars going around and around and around...

when other roundy round events or track testing is happening when there is also a drag race track event... we have a difficult enough time hearing the track announcer or such things as this..with the roundy round cars making noise with no mufflers... so, on those days..the round track is ten times more noisy....

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
other complaintant had taken out a second mortgage..and he could not pay it.. so it is said that he made the suit to get money to pay off his loan.

instead of a wall.

just park about six of them locomotive engines next to the track and do the engine run up tests ..

that will make as much or more noise as a couple of drag cars......

the soundwall will do nothing to deaden the noise from 33 stock cars going around and around and around...

when other roundy round events or track testing is happening when there is also a drag race track event... we have a difficult enough time hearing the track announcer or such things as this..with the roundy round cars making noise with no mufflers... so, on those days..the round track is ten times more noisy....

yep there was quite a few cars running at the nascar track and they were definately louder and also the entire length of the 1/4 mile was lined with parked rail cars and a couple of locomotives

1 - 20 of 63 Posts