Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Germany right now. Here is a shot from the car on the way back to Stuttgart from Strossborg, France.

on the autobahn... 185 km/h, on our way to 220 km/h (115 mph on the way to 137 mph)

This is a diesel powered station wagon.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
in 93 I was driving from Stuggart to Frankfurt with my Saudi customers in a 600SEL....he said he "Closed" the speedo all the time.....so I was doing 267 km's when we got to Frankfurt.....he gets out of the car and says "I need a cigarrette.....no no I need hashiesh" .....I said I thought you did that all the time?????.....So anyway I guess he really didn't......But I can tell ya one thing.....Traffic comes up quick at that speed...... :shock: ...YOU SURE GET PLACES FASTER....I loved it :-D

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Monty Mikho said:
Ken what the hell you going there? Get a phuckin Porsche and let it all hang out!!
I'm just here on vacation. Won't be coming home until the 6th.
You would not believe the power the diesels have over here! Much better than what I have driven in years past. Technology is amazing.
This wagon was governed to shut off at 141mph... we are taking my host's 5 series out some time this week for a spin. I'll let you know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts