Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for companies that do auto transporting.Anybody on here do it or have any suggestions on who to use????Looking to have a car transported for the East coast to the Midwest.Any help or suggestions would be great.....Thanks guys..... Doug

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
www.uship.com

Go there, get quotes, decide if you wanna do it or not. My dad has used that site several times with good success. The most recent was bringing a boat from Chicago to here.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking for companies that do auto transporting.Anybody on here do it or have any suggestions on who to use????Looking to have a car transported for the East coast to the Midwest.Any help or suggestions would be great.....Thanks guys..... Doug
I meant from the East coast to the Midewst!!!!!!!!!LOL....Thanks again...

·
Registered
763 Posts
http://www.demoise.com/

This is who my brother used to get his "shell" of a 66 Nova from CA to Detroit Speed in North Carolina. I know they are making a trip from N.C. back to CA next week ;). He researched a bunch of different options, and they are on the east coast.

·
Another Nobody
11,794 Posts
depending on what it is, how much you want to spend and how fast you need to get it... try autorail, they are probably the cheapest and slowest, you drop the running car off at a depot, usually a new car dealer, they load it on a transport then off to a rail car, ships to a dealer near the destination. I shipped one across the country for about 600 a year or so ago, it took 2 weeks though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts