Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to John at ARC for the excellent service!! My flat touch switch panel had an intermittent problem after 5 years of use, with random circuits turning off during tire shake/vibration. I shipped the panel back for inspection. My tracking number showed the panel arrived at ARC on a Thursday afternoon at 1:45pm, and the next day John called at 11:45am to tell me the repairs were done and it would ship out that day! John readjusted the gaps on all the switches and installed a new face on the panel, which had worn and warped after several years of use. He performed the repairs and shipped it back, no charge, with one day service!
The panel works and looks like new again, thanks Auto Rod Controls for backing your products!!

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,631 Posts
AWESOME.....THOSE ARE NICE

·
Registered
13,343 Posts
I have an old switch panel from them. About 17 years old. They still have the wiring diagram online for my model. Pretty cool.

When I called them about getting a diagram, I figured they would laugh at me, but they very politely told me to check their website. There it was.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Cool!!
I just installed their Flat touch 8 panel. A great product!

·
Registered
14,759 Posts
I have a, pretty much new, 8 panel kit in my truck. Only been to the track a few times. Love it and made the wiring project go SO much easier for me....and very reasonably priced IMO. I'm glad to hear the customer support is there but hope I never need it. Thanks for the feedback.

·
Maderator
16,247 Posts
Yep I had a flat touch that was doing the same thing... Only it was new! I called him and they sent me a replacement the next day at no charge.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts