Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
4 in 4 minutes.More ignores in the last couple of weeks than the whole time Ive been here,even with the old username. Total ignores, 0.

You slack canuck cunts are fucked in the face.

·
Registered
18,959 Posts
maybe he is the smartest of all the Astro Glide employees..? :rolleyes:
I tried to do a search yesterday for a thread from a couple days ago..newest result was from 2011.
Yeah, remember back when they did this change how he was bragging about the new AI enhanced search feature? I wonder if they ever tested it, or maybe it’s just so smart it enjoys fucking with us, you know, like when he’s not looking, which is apparently most of the time.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,817 Posts
(n)

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Chinese fucking Spambots, Completely fucking up the forum and these Canadian cunts don’t give a flying fuck.......
This is news? Thanks captain obvious 😜

·
Registered
18,959 Posts
Not likely, it's night and day with the Premium Membership. I should have gotten it soon.
So you’re saying they could easily make it a lot better for everyone else but they want to force them to cough up dough first.

·
A Fine Example For Others
37,636 Posts
So you’re saying they could easily make it a lot better for everyone else but they want to force them to cough up dough first.
I never said that. I'm given options when buying a new car to upgrade to better features. I either choose to do so, and pay for it, or purchase the base model.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts