525 Posts
I'll be there spectating.

·
Turbo Terror
14,346 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
All u lucky a..holess....i got a famly reunion to go to this weekend. Last race had to take my nephew on a college visit. Timmy got it out for me this year...he and my family.....yall aint right homie...we been thru wayyy too much to do ya boy like this Timmay-LOL.

Bobby, no comment....u just keep them lil tires on...and dont make no excuses for Aug 10th playa ;)

·
Turbo Terror
14,346 Posts
we will be there with are broken ass converter on 275s just for u bowman
oh man here comes the excuses ;)

atleast bobby has a reason to gripe.. having 9000hp on a 275 is something we all wish we could complain about :D

:smt067

·
Registered
6,700 Posts
All u lucky a..holess....i got a famly reunion to go to this weekend. Last race had to take my nephew on a college visit. Timmy got it out for me this year...he and my family.....yall aint right homie...we been thru wayyy too much to do ya boy like this Timmay-LOL.

Bobby, no comment....u just keep them lil tires on...and dont make no excuses for Aug 10th playa ;)
ARTIS,ARTIS,ARTIS....:(:smt102 Your killin me,DAWG :smt088

·
Registered
810 Posts
wow

oh man here comes the excuses ;)

atleast bobby has a reason to gripe.. having 9000hp on a 275 is something we all wish we could complain about :D

:smt067

no need for excuses just a fact...............cant wait for the new converter it will be a hole new ballgame. we will see u soon but
not in dr i was just fucking with u......:p im liking the true 10.5 stuff way to mutch

·
Registered
48,027 Posts
Mihovetz is telling me that he's goin' up there with the Cougar. Our new "A" engine is not finished yet but they're goin' to scrounge enough parts together for a "B" engine for this weekend. For some reason, we've never been able to get down that track worth a shit.

·
Registered
6,613 Posts
We'll be out Saturday night to make a few runs ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts