Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People who treat people with a ton of respect, car for their cars, always cautious, drop whatever the do for someone, and they in return give you nothing but disrespect. What kind of people (friends) are they. lives beyond his means, disrespectful phone conversations, bull-shitter, What a fucking joke. Why do people treat others like this. See if I ever do anything like that again for someone!:smt071

·
Registered
48,068 Posts
hmmmmm....I wonder if this poster will be a real person or maintain anonymity?

·
On the flow bench
13,722 Posts
People who treat people with a ton of respect, car for their cars, always cautious, drop whatever the do for someone, and they in return give you nothing but disrespect. What kind of people (friends) are they. lives beyond his means, disrespectful phone conversations, bull-shitter, What a fucking joke. Why do people treat others like this. See if I ever do anything like that again for someone!:smt071

well,
who is it mate ?

·
Registered
951 Posts
Seriously Coops, what the fuck is that guy on about? My 2 year old nephew makes more sense.

·
Registered
48,068 Posts
Seriously Coops, what the fuck is that guy on about? My 2 year old nephew makes more sense.

I'm having a draft de-coded as we speak.....it's basic rant with a little Aussie touch!

...if I'm wrong then I will apologise!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts