Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
Looked it up to see what type of game it is, this is what I found.
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

No wonder the Americans lost...we ain't into that!,,,TLW

·
Registered
17,479 Posts
The London silly nannies would own Australia in rugby lol
Really? that is why the top 3 teams in the World are South Africa, New Zealand and Australia, England probably 4th with France brining up the rear (as they do)

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
In my opinion, take our NFL athletes, allow them to play Rugby for a year to learn the nuances of the game with a competent coaching staff guiding them and it would be game over for the rest of the world. Those guys are are on a level separate from any other athlete I have personally seen, regardless of the sport.

American Football is where our best athletes are at.

btw, take your all-star Rugby players, put them on an American Football team without gear and they'd be in the hospital in the 1st quarter..... problem is, it would never happen, simply because they wouldn't make the team anyway. :-D ..... if you have no talent, they send your ass home here.

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
In my opinion, take our NFL athletes, allow them to play Rugby for a year to learn the nuances of the game with a competent coaching staff guiding them and it would be game over for the rest of the world. Those guys are are on a level separate from any other athlete I have personally seen, regardless of the sport.

American Football is where our best athletes are at.

btw, take your all-star Rugby players, put them on an American Football team without gear and they'd be in the hospital in the 1st quarter..... problem is, it would never happen, simply because they wouldn't make the team anyway. :-D ..... if you have no talent, they send your ass home here.

But our guys play for 40 minutes straight, then a 10 minute break, then another 40 minutes straight, with a capped amount of interchanges.

You guys play for 9 seconds, 2 minute break, plenty of arse slapping (or touching!), then play for 11 seconds, then another 2 minute break, more kissing, hugging and arse touching, then play for 6 seconds etc etc etc............

Do you honestly think your NFL guys could play for more than 10 or so seconds at a time?????

1 - 20 of 102 Posts