Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
17,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a couple of years ago, at Calder Park Raceway, a inline 4 litre 6 cylinder turbo Aussie Ford Falcon 4 door versus a Lamborghini Huracan

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
fuck ford for not giving us cool cars like that over here. GM made the G8 GT and SS and ford gives us a faggot awd v6 for a performance sedan.

·
Registered
17,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Aussie Ford I6 Barra engine was de-rated big time for general production, without much effort they will achieve 1000hp

·
Registered
708 Posts
oh look out the barra bogans will be out in force nothin beats a barra, barra slays all, barra all the way, barra the world

·
Registered
11,319 Posts
I considered becoming a Barra Bogan with my 62 Ranchero but getting replacement bits and gaskets for that engine may be an issue in North America.
It would be nice to keep the car "all stock" with a turbo Barra.

·
Registered
17,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
there a few people importing them into the States, shop around Tom. Parts are very easy to source from here, they are everywhere.

·
Registered
17,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh look out the barra bogans will be out in force nothin beats a barra, barra slays all, barra all the way, barra the world
of course the V6 Commodore engine is such a winner, particularly the early Buick ones. Nothing quite says bogan like a V6 Commodore hahahahahaha

·
Registered
708 Posts
of course the V6 Commodore engine is such a winner, particularly the early Buick ones. Nothing quite says bogan like a V6 Commodore spinning ONE wheel hahahahahaha
fixed it for you.........

bogans have moved on tho, well the extreme bogans anyway they're now found in barra coon cars and will not think twice about telling everyone how barra's beat all and how nothing beats a barra anyone who says other wise is lying.....

truthfully tho the barra is a good motor especially if you don't have the 6k+ they want these days for stocker 2jz's, kinda hard to look past a $250-300 wrecker motor lol it's like aus version of the LS people are putting them into everything hahaha

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
Cars still handle better with an LS in them though, all else being equal.

All that weight forward and high with the 6. And i have one of em so i kinda know. Some cement bags in the bag does remedy to an extent tho.

But yeah, ive seen piles of them for $350 dollars at the wreckers (non turbo but complete 4V engines), ten of them is $3500 , you can easily drop that kind of money on one decent v8 cylinder head here in oz and then some, or buy 10 barra motors... so even though i dont like the sound of em, i get it.

The earlier AU 6's, cant give em away. Now people are putting the tuneable BA ECU on AU engines. The BA on fly by wire manifold top bolts on, same 36 tooth crank sensor, etc etc.

·
Registered
20,043 Posts
oh look it's ^^spastic^^ the inbred retard who tells people they're a "dumb ass" yet fucks up the spelling of "here" a basic word in the english dictionary

I'm a typical Chevy fag!! ..........
I'm spastic look in the mirror,so you are a Chevtard and a fag that's what i figured and is Spray4life your brother or cousin?:confused:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts