Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

Deus Ex Machina
One of the times where being in Queensland is a good thing.

Registered
I love ALL States and Territories of Australia, I have been to them all, they all have their good bits and their bad bits, fortunately the good bits are way more than the bad bits. I do dislike any capital cities, they all suck, too many people and too hard to drive through without being fucked around

Flame Hardened...........
Discussion Starter #35
I wish I could drive it at speed and not in my Hilux.....lol

2 parts surprised me one was the Dipper, It has a pretty big drop. The main reason a F1 car would struggle around here. And the Chase is braking up hill, I always thought it was downhill or flat, It鈥檚 quite a incline.
I was talking to oldmate who works for Mercedes and supply鈥檚 cars to 888 for the 12hr last night and he recommends driving it backwards so I will do that today before leaving.

Registered
It is very different going around it anti-clockwise.

I remember when they raced before they put the chase in, back in production car days. They would come down Conrod then brake hard to back onto the main straight. They put the Chase in the slow the cars before Murray's Corner

Also, many people don't know that the actual lowest point on the whole track is Murray's Corner, The mains straight is all uphill

Registered
Did you stay there. Apparently not that expensive if a few of you chip in on Bathurst weekend, but the que to get a room is pretty fucking long

21 - 40 of 71 Posts