Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
(L) Steve Gorman .019 5.08 @ 104

(W) Mo Hall .121 4.10 @ 179

Gorman was away first but goes towards the wall and has to shut it down. Hall was behind but certainly turned it up and makes a KILLER run in the NOS machine 1.035 2.739 to the 330'. Great win and well earned for that team just the 2nd race back after the terrible fire.

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Such great work by mo n Steve b.
I'm assuming Gorman put sone extra room with his points lead too.

How bout tj cutting down the tree, replanting the tree and cutting it back down again on the all mighty out law pro drag radial duck loving kevin mullins.
.013 to a 157. First to the 3's won't matter at that point

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Such great work by mo n Steve b.
I'm assuming Gorman put sone extra room with his points lead too.

How bout tj cutting down the tree, replanting the tree and cutting it back down again on the all mighty out law pro drag radial duck loving kevin mullins.
.013 to a 157. First to the 3's won't matter at that point
The starting line with the difference in prep is what is killing the radial guys. If mullins could take off like on a radial prepped track the car would fly. It was impressive watching him run that good on a non favorable track.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Awesome Job Team Mo Hall!!! Great to see you get the win!

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
As I read this I can only imagine how much you really want to be just like Kevin.
I only did it to fuel the fire between 10.5 and radial guys.

If it was vice versa there would have been 71 new threads about how radial guys are so awesome.

·
RAKER
3,365 Posts
For someone who didn't plan on even attending this race and running a 22 on a slick prepped track is damn good if you ask me. He had a bad light, shit happens. That has nothing to do with a radial vs slick. When you decide to come out and do better ill be there to hold up the fence. Either way great racing by all!

I only did it to fuel the fire between 10.5 and radial guys.

If it was vice versa there would have been 71 new threads about how radial guys are so awesome.

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
For someone who didn't plan on even attending this race and running a 22 on a slick prepped track is damn good if you ask me. He had a bad light, shit happens. That has nothing to do with a radial vs slick. When you decide to come out and do better ill be there to hold up the fence. Either way great racing by all!
Yall are missing the point. I think it's great kevin and frank were there. I actually.feel bad that short of the big races the radial racers are almost forced to run outlaw 10.5 in our area to get a decent race. With that being said the radial nut huggers have ruined the friendly.competition between the two classes. Side comment, I'm actually shocked that more radial cars in our area don't come to more cecil events and run a true ten 5 or the largest slick they can fit.

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
It used to be small tire racing (10.5 / radial / x275) as one bif group against the nhra and bracket racing etc.
I think because of one group of people led by one person it's now 10.5 vs radial vs x275

1 - 20 of 20 Posts