Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All racing for Saturday and Sunday is also on schedule. Temps Saturday and Sunday are only supposed to be in the 80's with only a chance of passing thunderstorms which is typical for this time of year. Don't miss out on all of the action with Grudge Racing on Saturday and Testing and Tuning on Sunday. We will keep Dragline, the MIR Facebook Page and website up to date with updates throughout the weekend.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
I just want to say MIR is one BAD ASS track! Just moved here from GA and first pass I've made here and first pass I've made since March...straight down Broadway on 275s! Thanks Jason for letting me make a pass and looking forward to coming back again!!

·
20,181 Posts
I just want to say MIR is one BAD ASS track! Just moved here from GA and first pass I've made here and first pass I've made since March...straight down Broadway on 275s! Thanks Jason for letting me make a pass and looking forward to coming back again!!
Good seeing you last night. Sorry I only got to chat with you a few mins in the lanes. You will be making some extra money up here now ;)

·
6,384 Posts
Welcome to Radial country Randy, Jason and his team are the best in the business. Glad I got to chat with you in the lanes for a couple minutes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts