Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Looks like all Harleys to me & the west coast has WAAAYYY more import dragbikes that H/Ds. Just my take. Ray.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we used the pictures we had-check rules-open to all bikes-catchy pictures though if you check picture four of the slide show it is metric-also our logo is adding a metric bike

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
COOL!!! I hope I get to come play with you guys! Ray.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
love to see you there,yes it is will simplots deal,i am the lucky soul putting it together.how do you feel racing japanese pro mods???i'm getting alot of feedback joining the fuel hds vs the pro mod metrics

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
love to see you there,yes it is will simplots deal,i am the lucky soul putting it together.how do you feel racing japanese pro mods???i'm getting alot of feedback joining the fuel hds vs the pro mod metrics
no problem bob. I've run a couple here at Seattle in the past. When we're on our game, we can usually take them, but they tend to be way more consistent than we do, so its a good match up. Hope it works out well. I was just on the phone with Dana Meeks trying to convince him to bring his bike back from the east coast and join the fun. We'll see.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts