Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice Jacket. Don't get used to it though......I think I'm gonna win it next year!!!
*small block twin turbo new weight = 2,000 lbs

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Congrats Nate! on your Championship!:smt023

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
So Scotty gets a used jacket for winning 10.5? (you are wearing it, lol)

·
HeadCaseRacing
11,611 Posts
He lives in the north so you know he dosnt get out at all. So he might be getting the secretary belly from sitting.

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Slimming down? You're kidding right? Look at those hog jowls! That boy's been eating like a pig getting ready for slaughter. lol
There's just more of me to love big boy!!!!!

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He lives in the north so you know he dosnt get out at all. So he might be getting the secretary belly from sitting.
Getting????? I've been a fatass for a few years now.

Believe it or not...I have actually dropped a few recently. Still a fatass though.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts

You would have to have that baby your carrying around in order to get anything that light. Maybe even a dragster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

You would have to have that baby your carrying around in order to get anything that light. Maybe even a dragster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitt son....You better shut up or I'm going to leave another "baby" in your shitter like at Valdosta last year.

·
Registered
516 Posts
That kind of looks like the jacket I should have gotten from ORSCA for winning the championship........................:smt097

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
That kind of looks like the jacket I should have gotten from ORSCA for winning the championship........................:smt097
I feel your pain Rob. I cant wear my 2008 ORSCA champion jacket proudly because it has a missprint on it. I have Been waiting for a new one for 3 years:). Oh and my 2009 ultimate outlaws champion jacket looks like it was made for a 10 year old. 2 major championships and no jackets to wear:( . Nate im sorry but i had to:p

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I feel your pain Rob. I cant wear my 2008 ORSCA champion jacket proudly because it has a missprint on it. I have Been waiting for a new one for 3 years:). Oh and my 2009 ultimate outlaws champion jacket looks like it was made for a 10 year old. 2 major championships and no jackets to wear:( . Nate im sorry but i had to:p
Yeah, I screwed up on your size...I didn't realize that much fat could be packed into your frame... I did ship your replacement along with the others today....I put a very warm-hearted note ion the side of the box for you.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Yeah, I screwed up on your size...I didn't realize that much fat could be packed into your frame... I did ship your replacement along with the others today....I put a very warm-hearted note ion the side of the box for you.
HaHa i can just imagine what it says on the box.

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts