Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sadly its been brought to my attention that you have filed suit against Bill Glidden and Justin Humphreys (RaceRedi Motorsports)
Here is where this will be a major issue with the Membership on this Forum. During the lawsuit AGAINST YOU by Big O Tire Company we stood behind you.
I think I can speak for most everyone on here that DART Products are the best out there. HOWEVER we also support our members........ More in a time of problems.
As you know Bill and Justin are members on this forum and we will support them in any way that is needed.
I'm asking you as a gentleman to retract your suit against both Bill and Justin. Our form of racing is a very small community and I don't want to see anyone's livelihood no matter if its Bill, Justin, or yourself effected.
I am VERY affraid this will get ugly fast and my goal is to stop it before any more damage is done.

Jimmy Biggs
[email protected]

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Jimmy, most of you know that a local Big o was a sponsor of ours, well at the nhra races we actually put a cover over it, and in fact we eventually took it off, and told the local guy we could not carry the banner anymore, this was for respect of richard and dart, so we did more things than even most know, BG

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well said, im ordering some heads for a customer but will not consider Dart now.
I don't want this to be a DART Boycott........... sometimes when we get pissedoff we do the wrong thing..... PLEASE Let Richard respond to this BEFORE anything is done.......... Besides that you'll freakin be seein tailights to often by not using DART Heads

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Seems like Dick has always had some issues along the Pro Stock way.....But like Birds of a Feather he ends-up back with Yates??!!...

PS...I like Bill and Justin. So I guess I'm bias.

Tater

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Sadly its been brought to my attention that you have filed suit against Bill Glidden and Justin Humphreys (RaceRedi Motorsports)
Here is where this will be a major issue with the Membership on this Forum. During the lawsuit AGAINST YOU by Big O Tire Company we stood behind you.
I think I can speak for most everyone on here that DART Products are the best out there. HOWEVER we also support our members........ More in a time of problems.
As you know Bill and Justin are members on this forum and we will support them in any way that is needed.
I'm asking you as a gentleman to retract your suit against both Bill and Justin. Our form of racing is a very small community and I don't want to see anyone's livelihood no matter if its Bill, Justin, or yourself effected.
I am VERY affraid this will get ugly fast and my goal is to stop it before any more damage is done.

Jimmy Biggs
[email protected]

Really sad the Little guy the Racer is picked on again

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Dart may have the best stuff, but if the owner is a prick, he will not be getting any of my money. Since I don't run heads up, it doesn't really matter what parts I run, but it ain't gonna be Dart for sure.

·
Registered
21,141 Posts
Guys- Just so you know, one of the claimes is that this web site has effected his business (Dart) service and sales by Billy being on the site.

Don't do Billy a dis service. The more you Boycott or mention that you will not use the Dart product the more you are proving his case.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.