Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Ok you 2 numbnuts. I put the motor in trying to make an effort for this weekend, and of couse, I have the new motor blues.........the nitrous solenoid on the passenger side hits the firewall, and I have to re work the Rack, because of the new oil pan my Engine Builder said I had to have hit's the mount that is no longer there. Anyway, I'll get it taken care off, and I'll be out, just not saying when....:finga:

Pat

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok you 2 numbnuts. I put the motor in trying to make an effort for this weekend, and of couse, I have the new motor blues.........the nitrous solenoid on the passenger side hits the firewall, and I have to re work the Rack, because of the new oil pan my Engine Builder said I had to have hit's the mount that is no longer there. Anyway, I'll get it taken care off, and I'll be out, just not saying when....:finga:

Pat
minor shit get that bitch fixed tonight and I will see you with the car Sat

·
The Godfather
4,994 Posts

Pat
Pat
You should have called me!! My Dad is a Tv repair man and has an awesome set of tools!! he can fix anything!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.