Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monty,

You seem to have several people who want you to make them famous. You know who I mean. Guys who call you out on the internet because they know you will promote the hell out of any match race that you are involved in. I understand that some people need a media savvy guy like you to help them make a name for themselves. I for one am not one of those people.

I do not care about media attention, who covers our match race, who’s there to take my picture when I win. As far as I’m concerned we can line up on Joy Rd. at about 4am Wednesday night. I just want to give you the ass whooping you deserve.

The problem is that you have never gone fast, you don’t own a running car, and you have never really beaten any real racers. I think that the best plan may be for you to work your way up to my level. You might want to race some of these folks who are begging for your attention. Then some day, when you are man enough, I’ll give you a shot at beating me.

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
I must have missed the race you won!!! I must have missed your name on the qualifying ladder!! I must have missed you on the headline news!!! How long did it take you to complete your turbo project??? A YEAR???? Well son mine has only been in the works for 4 months now.. I had other obligations to take care of!! My life doesn't revolve around my car as others!! I have called out and beaten others that have gone quicker than you.. What makes you think you stand a chance? Maybe I should race you with my nitrous motor.. Maybe you'll have a chance in hell then!! Get real!!!!

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:smt024 You babbler!

Contact me when you are ready to race your car. You have already proven that you have the fastest keyboard in the land. :WGAF

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just because you paid that other looser to lay down for you doesn't mean you're a hero. Get you car done. Some day you will be worthy of my attention.

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
Hay Rick, if that's all the Loser get's, I would line up beside BOTH of them. I go haircut to haircut with ANYONE. HAHAHAHA

1 - 13 of 13 Posts