Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The mayor has talked too much shit now. If the radial is so fucking bad bring that shit to brained in april. I bet there wont be a single radial car in the top 5. All you rtcttfmfers can put up or shut up. This is a tuners track, petty can't help you here.

I find it hilarious how duck swings from Wolfe and not his own car.

In on one bitches!

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
WOW!!!

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
In! Lmfao
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
ugh oh..!whos the big dawg and whos the puss?in on 1!
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
The mayor has talked too much shit now. If the radial is so fucking bad bring that shit to brained in april. I bet there wont be a single radial car in the top 5. All you rtcttfmfers can put up or shut up. This is a tuners track, petty can't help you here.

In on one bitches!

why dont you bring yours to valdosta this feb? lmao

·
I kill parts
10,390 Posts
Where's Todd in this? - One of the baddest limited guys gets his own personal best after switching to the radials; if that doesn't say something, then bring them slick cars to Georgia and try taking the Duck's money.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts

In on one bitches!

this I do not understand...the rest I do :toimonster:

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
:WGAF.....radials = another fad
with that POS in your avatar that you know cant outrun a radial car i would shut that pie hole:-Shower

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Tuners track. There's alot to say about that. So what you are trying to say is that you really dont stand a chance against the radial guys so you want to go somewhere the big h.p. radial cars will have to detune there shit so bad it will blow the hood scoops off of the NOS cars. Come on down to SGMP and put it in the beams if you aint scared.:-Yap

1 - 20 of 130 Posts