Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at the runs from this weekend with Ron and Dean there seriously needs to be an adjustment asap. There are quite a bit of races coming up very soon and im afraid the car count will fall of with the nitrous cars dominating...The last three times we have been out its been impossible to get out of the .70's. Fisher seems to be the same way. In my opinion i feel like all turbo cars need a 100# break and honestly thats still wouldnt equal it out.

When is the last time you seen a turbo car any combo run 4.58,4.58,4.55,4.56,4.57 back to back??? You will not see this happen with a turbo at all. In fact you havent seen it any this whole year. JOHN you know the deal, even things out a little bro......

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Looking at the runs from this weekend with Ron and Dean there seriously needs to be an adjustment asap. There are quite a bit of races coming up very soon and im afraid the car count will fall of with the nitrous cars dominating...The last three times we have been out its been impossible to get out of the .70's. Fisher seems to be the same way. In my opinion i feel like all turbo cars need a 100# break and honestly thats still wouldnt equal it out.

When is the last time you seen a turbo car any combo run 4.58,4.58,4.55,4.56,4.57 back to back??? You will not see this happen with a turbo at all. In fact you havent seen it any this whole year. JOHN you know the deal, even things out a little bro......
Ya can't PUNISH CONSISTENCY ...Work on ya shit , call ups , make some laps and most of all ....OPTIMIZE !!!!!!!! gtfo... QWANNK

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just stating the truth bud.....where are ya John???

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
When is the last time you seen a turbo car any combo run 4.58,4.58,4.55,4.56,4.57 back to back???
Damn that is bad-ass...who ran that string of #'s??:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,387 Posts

Bruder.... Memphis. This year. His string was actually better.

4.535 winner :)

·
Registered
3,175 Posts

well well well,hey speedy!if you can get out of the .70s you need to come to yellowbullet because bruders just went a .64,maybe they are better than the guys in the south!Matter of fact i think they are!You hold no water 157mph also,close thread see ya by!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would have to agree with you, Bruders are one of the best in the business but a .64 is a long way from a string of .50's.... I went to Orlando ealier this year and ran seven 4.64's @ 158 beginning with qualifying and all the way with the win in the finals.

We all know the turbo cars need a weight break or the nitrous cars need some weight. Hell make it even weight.........hmm

·
Registered
3,325 Posts

Ya see that Grapes ..That's what happens when a turrrrrrd-Bo who ran a 4.54 Speaks too soon ,,,She should of be grilling Hot Dogs !! She didn't have to use both HANDS ( veiled reference ..right there ) ... Yea John come on !!! .INCONSISTENT TURBO **** NEED A WEIGHT BREAK ..........Bunch of DUCKS QWANNK !

·
Registered
2,978 Posts

yea in MARCH not AUGUST!!!!!! lol.. Rhodes is going to kill all of us when he starts turning it up esp for 10k to win..

It is funny tho 2 year ago the gap was the same and we got like 5 rule changes and a blower taken away from us right before the bullet race.. How about now? Not soo much lol 154 to 157 doesn't equal 800lbs.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Try running a blower....It's the heaviest combo in X275, guaranteed to go a string of .50s with a F1X. :smt088
hell Eric with an F1X this year with a billet block went 4.49 with a 1.12 sixty.. Your right the blower combo needs help..

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
hell Eric with an F1X this year with a billet block went 4.49 with a 1.12 sixty.. Your right the blower combo needs help..
I think it is a turbo guy doing the complaining about SBNOS running .50s. How much did skinnyman weigh when he ran .49? Surely it wasn't 3450.................

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
I think it is a turbo guy doing the complaining about SBNOS running .50s. How much did skinnyman weigh when he ran .49? Surely it wasn't 3450.................
I am not complaining about a sb at all, everyone else needs weigh off period...

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Yo Cap you drunk .... didn't you go to Cecil yessaday

Sure did...but that was NOT a "string" of .5x passes.

He conveniently missed the 4.85 pass that was right in the middle there;)...so he was there for the taking looking at the results-Rich did have a .004 light( dont know if they spun or wheelied-as I already left yesterday)...either way would we still be having this conversation if Rhodes would have lost in that round?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sure did...but that was NOT a "string" of .5x passes.

He conveniently missed the 4.85 pass that was right in the middle there;)...so he was there for the taking looking at the results-Rich did have a .004 light( dont know if they spun or wheelied-as I already left yesterday)...either way would we still be having this conversation if Rhodes would have lost in that round?:rolleyes:
Most definately this conversation would still be taking place! A string of .50's doesnt compare to .60's...

Idea.....since ya want match the weight as everyone else, just split the weight difference between us turddbo turds and the N2O combos......kinda like a 200# man wanting to fight a 300# man but asking for a gun first.

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Idea.....since ya want match the weight as everyone else, just split the weight difference between us turddbo turds and the N2O combos......kinda like a 200# man wanting to fight a 300# man but asking for a gun first.
Umm...I have'nt made a single comment about the weights at all.

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
Your out here going 162 mph and complain about the consistency of one guys program? Looking at the run sheet, bruders and dean were fairly close to each other round to round..

John sears, i feel like nitrous smallblocks with 15* and under valve angle heads need a weight break, as none of them have consistently run numbers like rhodes... Let me know what our new weight will be please..

Thanks.
Jay

1 - 20 of 144 Posts