Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 242 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
jg I have to ask you a couple of questions..first I want to say I like whoever that is your hugging up to is a lot better than the monkey face you used before..second I notice you post on every thing that comes up on here..you must spend hours every day posting...Where do you learn so much..Im an old fuck and dont seem to know half as much as you...are you married? It seems to me that you need a good piece of ass and maybe you woulnt spend so much time pissing people off . You need a life.. go work on that car it should run 4 teens with your knowledge..look out BILLY Tony Christian:ANAL::peeing

·
Registered
12,147 Posts
:drinkers:

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW.....thats all i can say!!!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Tony, glad to see your old ass is on here. We parked by ya in Macon. You guys are a crazy bunch, but dont ever turn ya back on "The Boyz" cause them zip ties on the drive shaft are a bitch! LOL! If you get to the track, and dont see us all together, then somebody is somewhere playing a joke on ya!

·
Registered
462 Posts
jg I have to ask you a couple of questions..first I want to say I like whoever that is your hugging up to is a lot better than the monkey face you used before..second I notice you post on every thing that comes up on here..you must spend hours every day posting...Where do you learn so much..Im an old fuck and dont seem to know half as much as you...are you married? It seems to me that you need a good piece of ass and maybe you woulnt spend so much time pissing people off . You need a life.. go work on that car it should run 4 teens with your knowledge..look out BILLY Tony Christian:ANAL::peeing

Good luck, I heard he's won awards !:smt075

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Dam JG you are the yellowbullet.com reject. I think you keep this section good if you not on the thread then it go away kind of quit keep up the the good work fuck what they say but i think you got that figured out.sometime people forget that YBBitch:

·
Roll Tide!
2,630 Posts
The trend lately on the Bullet has been:

1- click on "User CP" in the upper left hand corner of your browser.
2- about 8th down on the left is a clickable link titled: "Edit Ignore List". Click it.
3- Type "Jeremy Glass" in the space and click "Okay".
4- Enjoy Yellow Bullet.

·
winners circle
5,556 Posts
I met Jeremy and His Dad this weekend.They were just as cool and friendly as they could be.Big Rick said it best yesterday.Yellowbullet is kinda like the goverment you have your republicans and democrats on here always debating back and forth.

1 - 20 of 242 Posts