Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
11,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we have received many calls from import racers asking if they fit in the shakedown at etown race....most do not because they are full chassis (most).

in you are part of an import, for example Team Titan and would like to help form an import class at this years shakedown event please contact me at [email protected]. we HAVE NOT approved a class yet...want to see what if any interest there is. thank, dave

·
Registered
17,322 Posts
For the record I would love to see an import class there. But, ive got no dog anywhere in this fight. Itd take a small miracle for me to even be able to attend and watch the race and the kind of miracle it would take to prep my car to run would be like water into wine kind of miracle.

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
For the record I would love to see an import class there. But, ive got no dog anywhere in this fight. Itd take a small miracle for me to even be able to attend and watch the race and the kind of miracle it would take to prep my car to run would be like water into wine kind of miracle.
there were 3 people i figured that would chime in on this... and you were #2. so ill wait for the other 2 guys to show.

PRO FWD can run in outlaw 10.5 @ 2600lbs or @ pro extreme at any wieght they want

V6 Drag radial cars are allowed to be amazingly light and run 2 power adders

And all the others can run 8.50.
Seems to me they have a couple places to race, just not be competitive

·
Registered
17,322 Posts
there were 3 people i figured that would chime in on this... and you were #2. so ill wait for the other 2 guys to show.

PRO FWD can run in outlaw 10.5 @ 2600lbs or @ pro extreme at any wieght they want

Hmm I dont know if I should feel special or not.

Though I will say your rules sound good to me because there is no way in hell youd get enough import guys to show up to make there own class.

·
Grandpa
6,479 Posts

I agree to a point, but Dave Got us an 8.50 class and I do not believe all wanted it either .
So on that note I say if theres enough interest and car count will be good,why not??
theres even More Fans,more Admission fees entry fees that could be put t payouts right
:supz:

·
Registered
3,558 Posts

let them run in 8.50......BUT can they comply to the rules???
Im all for racing Imports, i really dont understand why these guys want to be seperate...or do they?? any way, if they can fit the rules or if the exceptions are minimal then just race in the classes there are already in place....Just let them run lighter? for FWD and or way less cubes

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
there is a sport compact event at E-town like a week before shakedown.

IMO, Shakedown isnt "the place" for a FWD sportcompact, just as ADRL isnt really "the place" for it.
Why is that

Thanks

Nick--

·
Registered
340 Posts
i honestly think its lame when a fwd sport compact car would line up with a rwd pushrod v8 car

theres plenty of action without the fwd sport compact cars.

if some of the pro fwd/pro rwd/modified cars show up for exibition pass's that would be cool, but i doubt you are going to get a full class of anything. i know you wont fill a class of "hotrod" style cars. perhaps a sfwd class would be filled (9 sec fwd street cars)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.