Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got all 40 of the racing videos today!! WTF? It will take me 3 months to watch all of them!!

Oh yeah.. Thanks :-D

·
God Bless America
10,615 Posts
40 :shock:

My boys borrow them and never bring them back.

Think I'll make some Phone Calls at about 2:30am, bet they show up tomorrow.

Hehehehehe

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
I got all 40 of the racing videos today!! WTF? It will take me 3 months to watch all of them!!

Oh yeah.. Thanks :-D
LMAO! :-D They should keep you busy for a little while.....he-he! You'll be Jones'n after all that cool shit! Oh, I have about 150-more! :shock: Enjoy my friend!!!!!!!!!!!

Wes :-D

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
What's up B1 have you fired that mopar bullet down the 1320 yet.

Come on man the track down there closes in the winter, Thats right you only have to wait 2 weeks for it to reopen :smt013

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Hey Wes....

Wes - What's up with the mopar ???

Hey - The big green cyclone went 7.83 @ 177 at the last race. 1.16 60'.
That's moving for a car that weighs 3525.

Dennis

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
85......nope. Too hot here, still! Next weekend its going out.

Dennis, that is great man! I love that car too! Is Randy still using Koehler's program going that fast or is he experimenting with some new stuff? The Dart is done and ready to rock.

Wes

·
God Bless America
10,615 Posts
Re: Hey Wes....

blitzkrieg said:
Wes - What's up with the mopar ???

Hey - The big green cyclone went 7.83 @ 177 at the last race. 1.16 60'.
That's moving for a car that weighs 3525.

Dennis
:shock:

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wes just got done with the Outlaw 10.5 wheel standing competition video from 2004!! :shock: phuckin bad ass!!

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Wes just got done with the Outlaw 10.5 wheel standing competition video from 2004!! :shock: phuckin bad ass!!
You ain't seen nuttin' yet........... :shock: Wait til you get into the other phuckin' videos! I freakin' forgot to send the Macon Georgia Outlaw video! You get that one in the 2nd batch go-around............ :-D

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got done with another tape today.. Maria got bored after the first 10 minutes as I was jumping around the house.. Awesome video it was!! Better than the first one.. The Urban Hillbilly has his shit together..

On another note.. she has a video of some people being cut open on a doctors table.. I took all of 3 seconds of it before walking outta the house.. She was jumping about this time.. :-D

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Got done with another tape today.. Maria got bored after the first 10 minutes as I was jumping around the house.. Awesome video it was!! Better than the first one.. The Urban Hillbilly has his shit together..

On another note.. she has a video of some people being cut open on a doctors table.. I took all of 3 seconds of it before walking outta the house.. She was jumping about this time.. :-D
:-D :-D :-D I guess you'll be jumpin' around for a long time 'cause there's PLENTY more coming your way in the other videos.......... :-D

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
You'll need your truck to drive over to UPS to pick up the next box.......its the size of a refridgerator........... :shock:

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
EvilB1Dart said:

Wes
Quit crying about the weather & go run the phuckin' thing already, ya' pussy!!! LOL!!!!!!!! Wassssuuuuuup Buddy?!?!?!?! Just got back from Norwalk. Great time, shitty weather. Too much rain.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Same program as last year. Just found a little more power in a couple of other areas.

EvilB1Dart said:

Dennis, that is great man! I love that car too! Is Randy still using Koehler's program going that fast or is he experimenting with some new stuff? The Dart is done and ready to rock.

Wes

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Same program as last year. Just found a little more power in a couple of other areas.

EvilB1Dart said:

Wes

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
STEFF said:
EvilB1Dart said:

Wes
Quit crying about the weather & go run the phuckin' thing already, ya' pussy!!! LOL!!!!!!!! Wassssuuuuuup Buddy?!?!?!?! Just got back from Norwalk. Great time, shitty weather. Too much rain.
Hey STEFFY,

Glad you had a good time.........wish I could've made it. This weekend is the date.........'fo 'sho

1 - 20 of 22 Posts