Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
I got all 40 of the racing videos today!! WTF? It will take me 3 months to watch all of them!!

Oh yeah.. Thanks :-D
LMAO! :-D They should keep you busy for a little while.....he-he! You'll be Jones'n after all that cool shit! Oh, I have about 150-more! :shock: Enjoy my friend!!!!!!!!!!!

Wes :-D

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Hey Wes....

Wes - What's up with the mopar ???

Hey - The big green cyclone went 7.83 @ 177 at the last race. 1.16 60'.
That's moving for a car that weighs 3525.

Dennis

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
85......nope. Too hot here, still! Next weekend its going out.

Dennis, that is great man! I love that car too! Is Randy still using Koehler's program going that fast or is he experimenting with some new stuff? The Dart is done and ready to rock.

Wes

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Wes just got done with the Outlaw 10.5 wheel standing competition video from 2004!! :shock: phuckin bad ass!!
You ain't seen nuttin' yet........... :shock: Wait til you get into the other phuckin' videos! I freakin' forgot to send the Macon Georgia Outlaw video! You get that one in the 2nd batch go-around............ :-D

·
Administrator
137,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got done with another tape today.. Maria got bored after the first 10 minutes as I was jumping around the house.. Awesome video it was!! Better than the first one.. The Urban Hillbilly has his shit together..

On another note.. she has a video of some people being cut open on a doctors table.. I took all of 3 seconds of it before walking outta the house.. She was jumping about this time.. :-D

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Got done with another tape today.. Maria got bored after the first 10 minutes as I was jumping around the house.. Awesome video it was!! Better than the first one.. The Urban Hillbilly has his shit together..

On another note.. she has a video of some people being cut open on a doctors table.. I took all of 3 seconds of it before walking outta the house.. She was jumping about this time.. :-D
:-D :-D :-D I guess you'll be jumpin' around for a long time 'cause there's PLENTY more coming your way in the other videos.......... :-D

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
You'll need your truck to drive over to UPS to pick up the next box.......its the size of a refridgerator........... :shock:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
EvilB1Dart said:

Wes
Quit crying about the weather & go run the phuckin' thing already, ya' pussy!!! LOL!!!!!!!! Wassssuuuuuup Buddy?!?!?!?! Just got back from Norwalk. Great time, shitty weather. Too much rain.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Same program as last year. Just found a little more power in a couple of other areas.

EvilB1Dart said:

Dennis, that is great man! I love that car too! Is Randy still using Koehler's program going that fast or is he experimenting with some new stuff? The Dart is done and ready to rock.

Wes

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Same program as last year. Just found a little more power in a couple of other areas.

EvilB1Dart said:

Wes

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
STEFF said:
EvilB1Dart said:

Wes
Quit crying about the weather & go run the phuckin' thing already, ya' pussy!!! LOL!!!!!!!! Wassssuuuuuup Buddy?!?!?!?! Just got back from Norwalk. Great time, shitty weather. Too much rain.
Hey STEFFY,

Glad you had a good time.........wish I could've made it. This weekend is the date.........'fo 'sho

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.