Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So 24 hours ago My Friends fom Yellow Bullet Helped me get money from Robert Saunders from Cincinnati Ohio.
He told me about his Nova, sent pictures and so forth. As you know he took $500 from me and wouldn't return it until
I used the power of the BULLET.I did get my money, but not from Robert, I got it from Rob. Rob is Robert's son.
It seems that Dad has a bit of a substance abuse problem and has been listing his son's car and parts to get money
to feed his problem.
When young Rob found out about all this from one of his friends from the Bullet he stepped up
and made things right. After a long conversation with the younger Saunders it turns out that his father never even
goes to any races.I've talked to Rob several times today and he is considering taking legal actions against his father
as this is not the first time something like this has happened.
I believe the young Rob Saunders to be upstanding young man that is stuck in a very bad spot. He is the one that
made things right with me. He is the one and only one that owns and races the blue Nova.

·
M0DERAT0R
17,630 Posts
Very sad situation for the younger Rob.
Well done for him stepping up and making things right with the OP.
As for his dad, well, he evidently needs some help. I hope he gets it.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Wonder how old the kid is. Sucks ass he has to put up with his Dad's shit. And I hope the Dad gets help. I'm glad everything came to an amicable end. Well done Young Rob.

·
Registered
14,033 Posts
Wherea the nudes of your chick? Sister (BigDizzle), Mom(Coops)??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts