Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am owner of 3 Corvettes I don't belong to any Corvette Clubs because to be honest and get right to the point.....YOU GUYS ARE ALL ASSWIPES.... You think your better then everyone else on the Planet!...Its time for you guys to take a long look in the mirror and you will see you purchased your car already fast....yet you snub your nose a people that built a really cool/fast car......I have yet to find a Corvette Club that isn't full of people that are full of themselves.....I am truely ashamed to LOVE A GREAT CAR AND BE LUMPED IN WITH CLOSED MINDED PEOPLE LIKE YOU

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Sad part is you can get a 86-87 National for $10,000 and dump a $1000 into it and make all of them look like fools.. :-D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Them Corvette guys remind me a lot of them Ford guys.. They have their "own club" cause they're too cool to race with the rest of us.. Or is it that they feel like shit when they sent that much money on a POS just to get their asses handed to them by a car that cost 1/2 the price?

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rick Miller said:
Jimmy Biggs said:
I am owner of 3 Corvettes

Jimmy I don't think Franklin Mint cars count :roll:
They cost way more then the real ones :p .....Its funny you say Franklin Mint......I used to cover their show every year and they gave me cases of their cars :roll: .....Then the women that handled it retired........and then I knew I was old :oops:

·
First Ten Original Member
1,426 Posts
Them Corvette guys remind me a lot of them Ford guys.. They have their "own club" cause they're too cool to race with the rest of us.. Or is it that they feel like shit when they sent that much money on a POS just to get their asses handed to them by a car that cost 1/2 the price?
Monty, why don't you dig a hole in the ground and stick your head in it?
Oh wait you would probably like that wouldn't you!
Super Chevy
Chevy Classics
We all have our own little playground to chose from, so blow me! Half the cost yeah right sure, now youre gonna tell us that you have $1500.00 wrapped up in your junk. Can't wait until I hear you bitchin about rules to help out your combination at the track! Oh wait that wasn't you was it ?

LMFAO

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LSWHO said:
Monty Mikho said:
Sad part is you can get a 86-87 National for $10,000 and dump a $1000 into it and make all of them look like fools.. :-D
Where can you get a unmolested GN for $10k ? Show me and i'll buy it.
Theres a big difference between what Monty said and "Unmolested" ....But yes I would buy a nice one for 10g's (I have) :roll:

·
16,373 Posts
Here is the flyer I will post on 70 web sites as soon as we decide where. My friend Jimmy Dougherty is meeting with them as I type. The first one should be June 18th.

·
Registered
150 Posts
All the $10k GN are beat to hell, anything decent is $18k plus, I know I have 3 GN's all 87's ...maybe a decent 84 you can get for $10k but 84 sucks....LO :p L

1 - 20 of 20 Posts