In on 1

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,632 Posts
YES SIR....WE ARE ALSO SPONSORING THE OUTLAW 275 CLASS.....CAN'T WAIT

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,632 Posts
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN KNOWING THAT ...DUCK HIMSELF WILL BE RACING IN THE LEAFSPRING CLASS THIS YEAR...HE'S GOT AN OLD MUSTANG THAT HE WANTS TO BE DRUG DOWN THE TRACK IN....

·
****** Kong
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hahahahaha awesome. He will say his loss didn't count cause it wasn't at the yellowbullet nats.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN KNOWING THAT ...DUCK HIMSELF WILL BE RACING IN THE LEAFSPRING CLASS THIS YEAR...HE'S GOT AN OLD MUSTANG THAT HE WANTS TO BE DRUG DOWN THE TRACK IN....
Just had to go there didn't ya ;)

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,632 Posts
Just had to go there didn't ya ;)
I'M SERIOUS....HE SAID IF MY CAR WAS READY HE WOULD RACE THE CLASS WITH HIS OLD MUSTANG.....SO IT'S PHUCKING ON :)

·
Registered
6,510 Posts
Give me $500 on da Bandit

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Cool..........................That one girl (her name escapes me) is letting him drive that beater?... :supz:

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
I remember his Mustang..."FREE CANDY"

Sick/twisted fucker!

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
I'M SERIOUS....HE SAID IF MY CAR WAS READY HE WOULD RACE THE CLASS WITH HIS OLD MUSTANG.....SO IT'S PHUCKING ON :)
What year is this gonna happen?? :rolleyes:

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
So he's going to clean up the mess you leave behind?? :p

1 - 20 of 26 Posts