Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
THE PHENOMENAL ONE
12,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Marcos kicks their asses in qual. at Sonoma. I am a huge fan of road course racing and this guy laid one down in saturday qualifying. He has won on road courses before, if he races sunday like he qualified the rest are in serious trouble!!!

·
THE PHENOMENAL ONE
12,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not onlt that, he drives for RPM, nice to see a Richard Petty car up front.

·
Jarrad S
3,188 Posts
Marcos, for fucks sake, don't even think about turning the engine off on Sunday. Alright mate :p

Let's hope he repeats his qualifying pace for the whole race, and best of luck to him.

·
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
6,995 Posts
Glad some of you guys are supportive of him.I wish he had of been able to convert at the last race.He wants to win on ovals as well to prove he is not a one trick horse and can only win on road courses.It's a pity they don't race in the rain as then you would see what he can do on a road course in the rain.

·
Registered
9,057 Posts
He's had some strong finishes on the ovals this year, hopefully thatll turn into wins soon. As far as this weekend goes, I'd consider him a major contender and hope he does well. Always thought he was a cool driver.

·
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
6,995 Posts
Marcus when he first started,was very careful to respect the other drivers and not cause any wrecks that could alter championship contenders chances.He tried to play it cool and stay out of their way while learning the ropes.As his experience increased so did his placings.Hanging out for the oval win.If he wins at Sonoma and Watkins Glenn later on,does that qualify him for the chase?

·
Registered
768 Posts
he was a deadset fucking jerk when he raced v8SC, had one of the shittiest attitudes on the grid.

im a fan of post v8sc ambrose though, heres hoping he continues to improve and see some much deserved success!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
^^^^ you wouldn't happen to be a Holden fan?? I never really saw him as a jerk in v8sc, just a guy that got there on his own Merritt's with fuck all budget, racing with a bunch of check book daddy's boys. Was no surprize he kicked their ass's and left with his head high. Murphy deserved an earfull at Bathurst too.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
^^^^ you wouldn't happen to be a Holden fan?? I never really saw him as a jerk in v8sc, just a guy that got there on his own Merritt's with fuck all budget, racing with a bunch of check book daddy's boys. Was no surprize he kicked their ass's and left with his head high. Murphy deserved a punch in his stupid fucking head at Bathurst too.
Agree 100%. I edited it so it works better too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts