Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are very thankful for all the local help we have been receiving in the Palm Beach and surrounding area's ...We could use some more help covering the great city of Miami and the County's surrounding Maimi...if you live, work or hang out in these areas and would like to assist us in handling out flyers, stoping by automotive / performance stores and or car shows please shot me an email to: [email protected] OR PM me. We do have a few benefits to offer but most important we need to have a great race at Palm Beach so they will allow us to do for years to come ! Thanks...

·
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
How about Cuba ? Any YB members from Cuba that can lend a hand ? lol

·
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've always wanted to vist Cuba. I love the food and it would be cool to see all of the old cars.
you and I both....and they do have some older cars that have survived mother time....amazin. If you do go to Cuba please take some shakedown palm beach flyers with you....thanks !:p

Where are my Miami guys ??????:smt100:smt100:smt100:smt100:smt100:smt100:smt102:smt102:-weed:-weed

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
I got you Dave! Sending email to you now

·
draggin' ass
13,418 Posts
PM me if you need anything further north towards north central Florida.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Email sent

·
6,816 Posts
sending you an email dave for the cuba part i quess im going to renew my visa again

·
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys, i'll be in touch with you all at some point on tuesday your time...it is 8 hours ahead Qatar time now so you puppies are on your 3rd dreams at this moment...lol:p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts