Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice meeting all of you and thanks for my wifes new coach purse , my kids new shoes , my new kicks and all of our new no mercy and x275 shirts,hats,key chain,glass's ,shot glass's,coozes,bottle openers lol !

No foreal good time in the stands gambleing with you all and meeting you all . Hope to see you all again in Feb. Bring more money next time though lol !

·
Registered
553 Posts
hey gutlass that how us people from Chicagoland are when we feel someone needs the money more than we do we just like to make people feel good lmao glad you took some money have fun were setting you up for the kill next time lol

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gosh damn it posting on my phone and the auto correct . There was no beating lol besides the ass beating they took ! Lol

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Thanks to the cool cats from Michigan and Kentucky that was betting with me all weekend. Paid for my fuel bill for the weekend :p

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Betting in the stand was one of the highlights of my trip, Had a blast!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Shit I had to put $100 to $40 of there money to get quiet a few bets ,but ol scotty g kept on making me some money !

·
Registered
463 Posts
Shit I had to put $100 to $40 of there money to get quiet a few bets ,but ol scotty g kept on making me some money !
Yeah, it's nice to be able to throw out those odds when you are playing with our money!!! lol

Great time with you all on Sunday. I think I was the only Chi-town guy up for the weekend. :supz:

BTW: I was the guy who was betting all night and didn't have to sit down cause I was out of funds lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts