Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parking for the 1st ever Shakedown Palm Beach event will be very tight. If your a Pro Team and plan on attending Shakedown Palm Beach Please pm me or Email me at : [email protected] so that we can assign parking. It can make life a lot easier...

dave

·
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We'll take 8 spots ........ just make the check out to "NORTH" ....... THANKS for your help in advance :-D
8 Spots...wow thats great....Jimmy just between you and I, let the cat out of the bag, which team North Pro Mods coming south for Shakedown Palmbeach ??? I'll keep it quiet, I promise ??:rolleyes:;)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Dave reserve 1 for JM Motorsports pro mod on the little tire !!! By the give Jimmy Marino a call as soon as u can gotta a few things to talk to you about some promo stuff before the race!! See you there!!!!

·
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dave reserve 1 for JM Motorsports pro mod on the little tire !!! By the give Jimmy Marino a call as soon as u can gotta a few things to talk to you about some promo stuff before the race!! See you there!!!!
Thank you and Jimmy is near the top of my list...i'm still in Qatar racing the winter series...whew, thank god for internet !

·
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The names are just starting to roll in, should have prelim list by sat...

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
8 Spots...wow thats great....Jimmy just between you and I, let the cat out of the bag, which team North Pro Mods coming south for Shakedown Palmbeach ??? I'll keep it quiet, I promise ??:rolleyes:;)
I can't tell ya or I'd have to have you bumped off :smt071

....Its not me Dave its how these guys roll

1 - 20 of 51 Posts