Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 127 Posts

·
Back to the front!
5,449 Posts
Got 19 cars on the entry list so far and several more that are saying "maybe". Its shaping up to be an awesome race.
If someone could video it for you guys and release it on DVD or youtube or whatever that would be awesome for those who cant make the trip

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
If someone could video it for you guys and release it on DVD or youtube or whatever that would be awesome for those who cant make the trip

Yeah hopefully someone will bring a good video camera with them and do that for us. I won't have time to mess with it myself but surely somebody will do that.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Rules are pretty loose, those big tires won't fit my car..Looks like a good time though. May try to make this one.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Sounds good guys. Being a Moparts member has nothing to do with this race! Yes the idea started on Moparts but I'm not dumb enough to think those are the only Mopar guys out there. I couldn't care less if you are a Moparts member or not, I just wanna get all the bad ass small tire Mopars together at one event!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Sounds good guys. Being a Moparts member has nothing to do with this race! Yes the idea started on Moparts but I'm not dumb enough to think those are the only Mopar guys out there. I couldn't care less if you are a Moparts member or not, I just wanna get all the bad ass small tire Mopars together at one event!
I'm glad you feel that way. This outta be a great time.
:)

41 - 60 of 127 Posts