Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is blakregal2003 there is a gentelmen his name is gargoyle is spreading rummours that i was trying to hack into his computer for the last 2 weeks and he wouldnt be surprised if that wasnt the problem that you were having. Just to let you know I have never and would never hack into anyones computer let alone even know how to do this the only thing o know what to do by hacking is by hacking in the morning cough from smoking to much. Thanks BLACKREGAL2003

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Welcome......don't worry about hackers.....look at us.....we're very disfunctional.......we self hacked this for the New Years Drunks.......thanks for stoppin by :-D

·
Registered
13,160 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
Welcome......don't worry about hackers.....look at us.....we're very disfunctional.......we self hacked this for the New Years Drunks.......thanks for stoppin by :-D
:smt097

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I am sure if it was you that hacked in Blackregal Jimmy B. will find out sooner or later so if you did you better watch your ass LOL :smt005 it all good

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Found out that its not me.someone hacked into my computer and is usung my IP address,Got my subcriber looking into it we will find out who it is sooner or later. Then you will all be watching my tail lights not my ass-----------. Thanks guys, I will let you all know who has done this so you can watch out for the asshole!!!!!! :smt005

1 - 17 of 17 Posts