Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
48,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Activities Director for the YB Nationals (Jimmy Biggs) informed me this morning that I will be responsible for insuring that the Pole Dancing entries are who they say they are, ie; that if they say they are female that they really and truly are female. If there is doubt as to the sex of any specific contestant, I and only I will be responsible for the S.I. (snatch inspection) and my decision will be final.

I deem this as more important than establishing Obama's place of birth and I will accept this responsibility with a high degree of humility. So, if you would like to enter our Pole Dancing contest please do so (no entry fee is required). Even if you have never participated in pole dancing or if you can't dance, as long as you look good in your underwear, you are welcome to join in the fun.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
George, You should seriously consider hiring some kind of security/bodyguard. With having such a desireable job, I wouldn't be surprised if some goonish thug attempted to disable you somehow, and take your place.

·
Registered
48,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
George, You should seriously consider hiring some kind of security/bodyguard. With having such a desireable job, I wouldn't be surprised if some goonish thug attempted to disable you somehow, and take your place.
Yes, I'll consider doing that. When you send in your request letters, be sure to include a crisp C-note.

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts
So George - you're saying that you and I are working on this little "project" together???, lol

·
Registered
262 Posts
There is no guy that can pole dance like a hot woman, so we will be able to prove it's a woman without your up close and personal inspection...:smt098.:p

·
Registered
48,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There is no guy that can pole dance like a hot woman, so we will be able to prove it's a woman without your up close and personal inspection...:smt098.:p
Happy to hear that, as I have no intention of "inspecting" anyone that could possibly be a guy. That will be April's job.:p

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
This should be a note to all the racers... If the directors are doing Tech Inspections on pole dancers, your car/certs better be in check.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts