Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,118 Posts
OUR PLEASURE KEITH.....LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING IT AGAIN! ;)

·
Registered
753 Posts
Capslock, I heard Wade say your name on the PA in Atlanta. I was busy all weekend with our car and helping Bobby with the 4WD truck I didn't have time to look up any of the YB gang. Maybe next time.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Kevin, Amy and Keith thems some good peeps. Glad to have met them in GA @ SGMP in Feb.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,118 Posts
Capslock, I heard Wade say your name on the PA in Atlanta. I was busy all weekend with our car and helping Bobby with the 4WD truck I didn't have time to look up any of the YB gang. Maybe next time.
HEY YOU GUYS HAVE AN AWESOME CAR....I WATCHED IT IN THE SAT. NIGHT QUALIFYING......I THINK IT RAN A 5.30 WITH A 4.....LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT TIME!;)

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,118 Posts
Kevin good to meet you and Amy friday night. I hate i didnt make it back sat to hangout but im sure i'll see you guys around.
CONGRATS ON A PERSONAL BEST....HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS SOON!

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
....were you out there teaching them young bucks about tansmissions :smt102 ???..........sorry couldn't resist !!!!;):D:):)

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
....were you out there teaching them young bucks about tansmissions :smt102 ???..........sorry couldn't resist !!!!;):D:):)

Not sure about that but I can tell you he made 2 separate trips to his house from the track to loan me a grill and a generator. Kevin is one of the coolest guys you could ever meet and he is one hell of a friend. Thanks again Kevin.

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts
Not sure about that but I can tell you he made 2 separate trips to his house from the track to loan me a grill and a generator. Kevin is one of the coolest guys you could ever meet and he is one hell of a friend. Thanks again Kevin.
X2 on that...Kev & Amy are definetly some very cool-down to earth people & Awesome Friends! People out there that have "Real True Friends" will understand exactly what I mean & where i am coming from. Good True Friends are very hard to find in todays world...Thats for Damn Sure!:cool:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
YOU GOT THAT CAR READY YET JOE?
No, Playing turny softball with my daughter and sons baseball. Its getting there. Finding more time to work on it soon. Maybe it will be ready for the Oct race at SGMP...lol Yours back on the track again?

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,118 Posts
No, Playing turny softball with my daughter and sons baseball. Its getting there. Finding more time to work on it soon. Maybe it will be ready for the Oct race at SGMP...lol Yours back on the track again?

KIDS COME FIRST......COOL HOPE TO SEE YA THERE.....MINE WILL BE READY IN TWO WEEKS!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts