Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We happened to see you at the ADRL race this weekend but you decided to keep on riding bye on your four wheeler. When we were in viscardi's pit you just looked and didnt stop when we tried stopping you. We were hoping we could take you up on that lunch offer you proposed?

Seems you wanted nothing to do with that, though? How convenient.

Or, were you spending your time kissing hot irons?

·
Registered
565 Posts
We happened to see you at the ADRL race this weekend but you decided to keep on riding bye on your four wheeler. When we were in viscardi's pit you just looked and didnt stop when we tried stopping you. We were hoping we could take you up on that lunch offer you proposed?

JG, I don't think he like many other people know what you look like? Why don't you post a pic of yourself since you've become the Yellow Bullet "Phuck Sitck of the Year" am I correct in saying that? You are a message board celeb. now!

Later

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JG, I don't think he like many other people know what you look like? Why don't you post a pic of yourself since you've become the Yellow Bullet "Phuck Sitck of the Year" am I correct in saying that? You are a message board celeb. now!

Later
We were yelling and waiving him down. He didnt want to stop.

Shit, everyone at the ADRL race knew who i was. As i walked around the pits it suddenly became real quiet.

Everyone knew the messiah was in their presence. :p

·
Site *****
8,863 Posts

Leave him alone son.He is not worth the hot air he is going to blow all of the way from his house.He will tell us some big story . But it was not that way at the track. I was hoping that he would buy cinner though

·
Registered
130 Posts

This is the reason people hate you...this man is a respected racer aqnd chassis builder.and friends with the racers...you are going to get messed up at the track one of these days if your mouth keeps runnin...........

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is the reason people hate you...this man is a respected racer aqnd chassis builder.and friends with the racers...you are going to get messed up at the track one of these days if your mouth keeps runnin...........
He is the one who unloaded his mouth in a previous thread.

Dont interject unless you know the full story. :p

·
Registered
100 Posts

Trust me Dan didn't know it was you or he would have stopped.
Since your a nobody piece of shit and he doesn't know what you like why would he stop. Dan was busy working on race cars something you never do since you don't have one.

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Trust me Dan didn't know it was you or he would have stopped.
Since your a nobody piece of shit and he doesn't know what you like why would he stop. Dan was busy working on race cars something you never do since you don't have one.
I thought he was the nicest guy in the pits and would do anything for anyone? Youd think a guy like that would stop when someone is yelling for him and waiving him down. :confused:

Im a nobody piece of shit as you say, but you are spending your time posting toward me. :p

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
We were everywhere. Gliddens pit, titans pit, viscardis pit, skinny kids pit, Weldon tent with jeff clark and jim craig.

If you couldnt find me, you must have been sitting inside a trailer all day.

I wasn't looking for u we were racing 2 car team. I have no problem with you or you dad it a free country kind of thing.

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I wasn't looking for u we were racing 2 car team. I have no problem with you or you dad it a free country kind of thing.
I know, its just funny that people get on here and say we were hiding or something?

Many people found us, and we introduced ourselves to many people. If someone wanted to meet us, they didnt have to try very hard.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts