Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ATTENTION TEXAS FRIENDS Any kennedale racers on here ?I got scammed out of 2k worth of racestar wheels by someone in that area using a stolen credit card info. The card came back stolen a month later. The shipping address was 2141 volga ave dallas tx billing was Michigan, says he runs at kennedale but who knows if thats the truth he claimed they were for a yellow 2010 camaro ss and a 2008 vette 18x5 18x10.5 polished race stars .I questioned the Michigan billing and he said he's at his summer house. I'm hoping my card processor backs me in this, I kept every single text from first to last and proof of delivery. His phone is a contract phone thru sprint rather than a burn phone, Im working with authorities to find this person. The phone number is 214-
284-2179

·
Registered
782 Posts
It amazes me what effort people will put into ripping someone off rather than channeling that effort for regular paying work that keeps them out of hot water.

I hate thieves ... I hope they get caught & alone the way get the shit beat out of them!

Good luck on the $$ recovery.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
House is in the name of Donna K. Butler according to Dallas Central Appraisal District. Good luck!

·
Registered
643 Posts
OP is a straight up guy and an honest businessman and a racer.
Thieves suck.
OP may be the greatest ,coolest thing that ever walked on earth , BUT the cactus cares very little ! Now prepare thy sphincter ..Good luck with the scumbag thief..

·
Which is more disturbed?
10,577 Posts
'' The cactus cares very little '' should be on the Yellowbullet shirts

·
FHRITP
50,873 Posts
ATTENTION TEXAS FRIENDS Any kennedale racers on here ?I got scammed out of 2k worth of racestar wheels by someone in that area using a stolen credit card info. The card came back stolen a month later. The shipping address was 2141 volga ave dallas tx billing was Michigan, says he runs at kennedale but who knows if thats the truth he claimed they were for a yellow 2010 camaro ss and a 2008 vette 18x5 18x10.5 polished race stars .I questioned the Michigan billing and he said he's at his summer house. I'm hoping my card processor backs me in this, I kept every single text from first to last and proof of delivery. His phone is a contract phone thru sprint rather than a burn phone, Im working with authorities to find this person. The phone number is 214-
284-2179
On it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Not sure how to attach a thread but do a thread search on Gavin Harper. Fucked me for $3500 back in 2010. He was in Kennedale

·
IN HILLARY'S PANTIES
5,050 Posts
284-2179
SHIT! THAT WAS YOU?

·
Registered
5,546 Posts
Kennedale is the new Yello Belly. Lot's of low lifes out there some nights.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,649 Posts
SUCKS....I GUESS EVERY THING NEEDS TO BE CASH ON DELIVERY

1 - 20 of 25 Posts