Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Pydo Racing Pit Bitch
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here is your chance to race with the GDRA at the Legendary Great Lakes Dragaway as part of the Nitrous Street Car Brawl events!!!

After 3 years of your the racer asking and begging for it we can make this happen. The track has be kind enough to give us the option to add this class to our program at these events after you the racer have asked for it. Thats right... there are 3 total Nitrous Street Car Brawls left at Great Lakes Dragaway this season and if you want to race with us there here is what we need from you.

We need your commitment to run these events. The track will only add this class to that schedule if we have an 8 car or larger field. All the same rules apply as they would at Byron and Cordova.

Race Dates: July 21st, August 25th, and September 22nd

Buy-in is $125

All Cash Payouts
Heads Up
.400 Pro Tree
Pro Lader
Your ride must cert per NHRA rules
Oil retention device MANDATORY
(Complete rules and payout information can be found on our website)

So, if this is something that interests you as so many have mentioned to us over the past 3 season and you want this to happen... its now all in your hands. You need to commit to these events so the track knows your are serious about racing on those dates. We have made this easy for you. Simply go to this link, fill out the online form, and click "Submit." The on July 21st, be ready to race as part of the Nitrous Street Car Brawl!!! Thats it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGxHbThGN3VEZk5faXJFZEJ2WFFkQ3c6MQ

For more information check out our website at
www.GamblersDragRacing.com or on Facebook under Gamblers Drag Racing.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Nice !
Okay 9.50 racers , let's see how bad you want the cash ! Get signed up so I can see who i'm going to spank for the cash !! :smt022:

·
Pydo Racing Pit Bitch
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interest in this class is overwhelming. I'm sure they're be plenty of cars for you to play with there Jeff. Remember, the more cars... the higher the payout!!!

·
Pydo Racing Pit Bitch
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Entries are coming in... lets get you guys signed up. We need to get all the commitment letters sent to the track next week in order to have this class put on the next Nitours Street Car Brawl event schedule so dont delay. If you are wanting to race for serious cash, nows your chance!!!

·
Pydo Racing Pit Bitch
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not to late to get signed up.... next race out will be July 23rd at Great Lakes Dragaway in Union Grove, WI!!! :smt023

·
Registered
390 Posts
Brian is correct the date is Saturday July 1st.

·
Pydo Racing Pit Bitch
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oooops... my bad and yes Brian is correct. :smt103

July 21st is the next race and race entries and buy-ins are due by this Saturday, July 14th... Midnight!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts