Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
dang talk about post whores. look down the forum & all of the last replies are "Jimmy Biggs". :roll: Is Monty paying you by the post or time on line? LOL.

Bob

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Oh yea, & watch out for that RS-Camaro guy, talk about internet whores, that guy is the worst. ROFLMBO.

NBL, Wayne, now get back to work & make some of that special O2 enhanced N2O for me. ;)

Bob

·
Registered
259 Posts
Yeah

Come to think of it i can think of a couple more.
Where are the morals with these people. Such LOW CLASS, DISRESPECTFUL, SELFISH, UNCARING, DECEITFUL, CRUEL, DISGUSTING, HATEFUL, TRASHY, LOSERS!!!! I can come up with more. They know who they are and one day they will HOPEFULLY regret what they have done!!! Heck maybe not they can't regret something if they don't get it in the first place. Damn it's a Jerry Springer episode gone wild!!!

·
Administrator
136,624 Posts
Re: Yeah

Gayle Parent said:
Come to think of it i can think of a couple more.
Where are the morals with these people. Such LOW CLASS, DISRESPECTFUL, SELFISH, UNCARING, DECEITFUL, CRUEL, DISGUSTING, HATEFUL, TRASHY, LOSERS!!!! I can come up with more. They know who they are and one day they will HOPEFULLY regret what they have done!!! Heck maybe not they can't regret something if they don't get it in the first place. Damn it's a Jerry Springer episode gone wild!!!
Damn I would add something but you covered all the bases...

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Gayle.....you were such a soft spoken inocent young lady

·
Registered
259 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Gayle.....you were such a soft spoken inocent young lady
A terrible day in December changed all that and the days that have followed have changed it as well. :(

·
Administrator
136,624 Posts
For every negative there are a million positives... Maybe doesn't make things better but you have figured out who is and isn't your friend... And look at all the new friends you made... You have a ton of people supporting you, Gayle.... And you thought I was the evil one at one point.. :mrgreen: I work in mysterious ways.. But my moral values are obviously very clear.... Although they have been questioned by the hypocrites... Gayle you are honestly the strongest woman I have ever known....

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Gayle you are honestly the strongest woman I have ever known....
Monty!!!!! It should read:

"Gayle, from one woman to another, you are honestly the strongest woman I have ever known."

1 - 20 of 30 Posts