Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from the posts i can tell that you are trying to bring new life into orsca. i think that is great. i do however have a suggestion. if your going to make rules then try to stick to those rules. you changed the real street rules after the 1st race. i understand your response in that you want car count. now you have new rules for that class and you or orsca is not enforcing the rules. on your flyer it plainly states must have tailpipes and working windsheild wipers. when those 2 items got brought up today the response was , those are not performance enhancing items. i can understang that about the wipers, but the tailpipe thing is another issue. why not just stick to the rules regardless of who is offending them. our customer that had his car set up to your original rules is there racing and having a good time. they are #1 and have the type of car that you were originally trying to attract. they call me and feel like its not right that they go by the rules and someone else gets to slide. in the future could you get with tech and have the rules enforced regardless of who is racing?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Todd has said numberous times, if the infracture isn't performance enhancing the person would be aloud to race but have to have the infractions corrected before being able to race at another event.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Todd has said numberous times, if the infracture isn't performance enhancing the person would be aloud to race but have to have the infractions corrected before being able to race at another event.
BINGO..we have a winner. Yes the car in question did have tailpipes, will have wiper set up for next race.

That rule applies to all ORSCA classes and always has.

·
IN THE FRONT
4,015 Posts
Give Todd and Orsca a break, how many street cars have wipers anyway?
The Mustang will have wipers at the next race.
Will your customer even be at the next race?
I finished the car @ 7pm Friday night and drove straight to Commerce to deliver the car to my customer so he could race.
If the Red Gt would have not blown the engine the race would have been much closer!!!
Good luck next time.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,116 Posts
TODD SHOULD HAVE LET ME RACE HIS RED STANG :p

·
doing it right
2,289 Posts
if you would have drove his car - the trans would have fallen out and messed the car up :)

·
IN THE FRONT
4,015 Posts

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,116 Posts
The winner was Chevy powered!!!!!
LOL....LIKE THAT'S A SURPRISE! :yawinkle: CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL......I JUST FIGURED OUT HOW TO POST VIDS!

·
www.429-460.com
3,565 Posts
SHUT UP BITCH....OR I'LL SHOW YOU MY PIMP HAND! :p :-Shower

dont phuck w my ford brothers ....... them be fighting words

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,116 Posts
dont phuck w my ford brothers ....... them be fighting words
SO YOU GUYS STICK TOGETHER HUH.......THAT'S GOOD.....I'VE A GOT A HAND FOR EACH OF YA! SLAP,SLAP.......WHATCHA THINK ABOUT THAT?

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Give Todd and Orsca a break, how many street cars have wipers anyway?
The Mustang will have wipers at the next race.
Will your customer even be at the next race?
I finished the car @ 7pm Friday night and drove straight to Commerce to deliver the car to my customer so he could race.
If the Red Gt would have not blown the engine the race would have been much closer!!!
Good luck next time.

the wipers werent in question. franks car was finished late also and he drove to commerce with no testing too. the car hurt the engine so of coarse the final would have been closer if it wasnt hurt, but he didnt have anything for that yellow car, congrats. as far as him being at the next race, dont know. he can make his own decision as to go back or not.

1 - 20 of 175 Posts