Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Checked out your website today - all I can say is this phucker looks LUDICRIS !!

Good Luck with the new combo !!

Here's some pics for the yb'ers:

·
Registered
666 Posts
Thanks for the compliments. I hope to have it out to do some testing before cold weather. We still have a lot of work to do yet though. Thanks again.

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
It looks like it needs 200lbs on it just sitting there! lol

get off the puter and get out there, the race is a week from saturday!

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
Yeah, but it's still bad ass 3 1/2 years later! Now if he would just quit playin' in the dirt and get it back to the track it would be ON!

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Thanks guys. Playing in the dirt is fun too Kevin and it's 815 not 814 :p. I had planned on running a couple of times this year but at the last KY Horsepower race we wiped out the cam and some lifters. It doesn't look good from what we have torn apart so far. I would say that when the timing belt broke in Georgia is what got it all started.

We'll probably get it torn down this spring and see what's going on and try to get it put back together.

As for the headers, we notched the front frame rails to fit the tubes and they turned out really nice.

Kevin you need to take it easy on everyone at Ohio Valley this year. I hear there is another BBF joining the battle and he looks like he has a lot of really nice parts.

Here is the current project.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.