Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone used these transmissions & how were your results?
I am looking @ PG trans # 200610sc
considering their balancers are very well respected I hope this is also true for their transmission line
Also any dealers want to offer me a deal?
Best regards Jack

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Chris esterly and the gang over at ATI are good people. Many run their transmissions and have no issues.

·
Registered
7,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the read Deanme

has anyone got someone that I am able to contact Via Email ,,, as the webpage "contact us" method has been useless

·
Registered
20,220 Posts
Jack-if you want to PM me your email, i will contact ATI and see about getting someone to contact you

·
Registered
357 Posts
yeh that'd be good, I'm in the market for one.

Jack

found it but did you read the +
$784 for a aftermarket case
+$228 for vasco shaft
so $2995
+$784
+$228
+shipping about$500 by AIR
+import duty to Australia10-15%
+customs fee $50-75.
+Shippers fee $85 (they call it processing fee).
-------------------------------------------

MAKE THAT ONE EXPENSIVE TRANSMISSION,by the time you add
all that up.

We can do all that for the same cost exept the case that would be extra.
but no duty .no air freight,no customs fee.
so yes.
$3k plus gst though.
1000 HP NO PROBLEM AT ALL
reg QPA

·
Registered
7,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am happy to look @ all options, The SC at the end of the part # designates a supercase. How does that effect what you think?
Yes the vasco input I would add, But I am still concerned in regard to the gearset.
So Part # 200619 SC is also a consideration @ $2900 + 228 ++++++Etc
We have # 200640sc @ $ 3295 + 228 +++++++etc

Thx for your time
Jack

·
Beer makes me pee
9,784 Posts
sure would be a long ways to send it back for service.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
ATI builds a nice unit. I'm a Dealer for them but I do not sell their transmissions because I prefer to set them up myself. No other reason really.

I can tell you this much about big box stores vs. craftsmen in the industry... This week I was presented with two Glides from a local team that consistently runs mid 4 second 1/8 mile grudge passes in a heavy door car. I had questions that I discussed with some of the biggest names in the industry. I don't make those calls too often mind you but I didn't like what I was seeing in their transmissions and knew they had top shelf parts that did not need to be replaced with other expensive "latest and greatest" parts which everyone else was recommending. Hutch was kind enough to return my call.

After hearing each and every person I spoke to tell me what parts to buy, Hutch made the exact and correct recommendation that made perfect sense. I just needed to hear someone I trust say the right words that vindicated what I was thinking. And 15 minutes later I had saved my client some $500 - $700 per tranny by machining the given pars on my lathe.

Point is, there are some bad ass builders here that can and will get the job done whther it's a Weekend Warriors budget or a National level ProMod team.

g

1 - 19 of 19 Posts