Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
HOw do you know he is running an F1X? He maybe be running an R.

·
X275 Derby Winner!
2,839 Posts
Just talked to Nick, they have an F1c on in. He said stop by the pits and check it out, they have nothing to hide. If you are there and want to complain about it, have at it.

DonB.

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
Don't know if they do or not . But you gotta ask . New motor was broke , so did they throw their 4.80 set up in there and run a .69 in the heat. It don't. Happen just like that Rider
Those guys and the people helping them are good at what they do. SO i would not assume anything with those guys. I'm not saying they are not running the F1X but i also would not besuprised to see them go 4.69 with the R blower either.

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
Just talked to Nick, they have an F1c on in. He said stop by the pits and check it out, they have nothing to hide. If you are there and want to complain about it, have at it.

DonB.
LOL F1C

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
You guys are funny. Can't believe everything you read on the bullet. Damn sure can't in TOBT section.

·
X275 Derby Winner!
2,839 Posts
LOL Some people can't handle the truth!
:party

Quoted for truth... On a side, note car count is low at Atco, you guys from the south need to come up here to get drug down the track by the Bruders :party

DonB.

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
Quoted for truth... On a side, note car count is low at Atco, you guys from the south need to come up here to get drug down the track by the Bruders :party

DonB.
Now why would i want to drive 17hrs to get dragged down the track by the bruders! :) I know i don't have anything for that beast! :cool:

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
I really hope all these cars from the north come down to Reynolds at the end of the month
Can't wait to see this shit show known as x275

1 - 20 of 21 Posts