Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick 8, 10.0 and 12.0 Index racing. Will Leo's new car get into the 6's???
I'll be there!!! :lol:

·
Registered
344 Posts
We'll be there. Stop by and say "hi" Ray!

·
Registered
509 Posts
A sneak peek... Guess who else will be there: Mike Janis with the new Pro Mod Stratus. Pro Mods testing, 10.5 cars what a great show its gonna be. Let us know how janis does, would ya?

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Johnny Dimino will be there test his Thunder Bolt Fairlane. My son went his best time and mhp today at Cecil but hurt the trans so he won't be running at Atco tomorrow. I'm still going down. Ray 8)

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This one. Went 11.74 at 118mph. Best mph ever. Previous was 115.9. We were here until 5:30am putting head gaskets on the car. What a night!!!

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I walked right past him(well the car anyway) and said to Jamie I saw that car on GDR....Daggonit I wish I would have said something :evil:

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why, because of gDR. Last week Mark and Matt were at the NHRA Div meet and had to shoot from the pits and stands. They weren't allowed in the burn out box or track.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Yea....I have to clear it with the Track a few days before.....I talked with Leo Barnaby and I'm going up to his shop....it would have been nice

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Leo should be running tomorrow. Understand there are a few big money runs too!!!! Weather is going to be BEAUTIFUL!!!

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I also have 6 yards of mulch(in the Driveway) to put out :shock: ....and a very busy week all the way till Saturday night at 10 :roll:

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL. I left Atco early last week to get my yard done. I'm a free man this weekend. My wife went away and won't be home until tomorrow night. :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts