Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
copied an pasted from sbp.com round 1

Petey Smallblock for the W 5.20 @ 142 super Eric redlighted away an easy win but #1 and 2 qualifiers went to the DotNetBoyz as well as low Et and speed so far ! Mouth racing laid down an impressive pass as well 5.50 something so the locals are holdin it down as of now !

·
X275 Derby Winner!
2,839 Posts
Thats movin on those tires...

I see some X275 guys making the switch for your next 8.5 race.

DonB.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Damn I wish that tire would have caught on down here, I loved running them on my car.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
At what weight do most of these 8.5 races run? In fact what's the record for s/s on those tires?

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
petes car was working awesome ...they need to have this race every month ..i know the ranger would show for it and be set up better for it

·
The Medcine Man
8,149 Posts
The ligit record is 5.12 at 142 mph Martin Connelly set last weekend. Glad to see good things happen for the north. Our rule down south is some what like 275 except a few things that keep the big big power cars out. But all in all pretty loose.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Fastest anyone has been is Joel greathouse an Justin mchesney
4.96-150

We were at 3305 when we went 5.12-142

·
Registered
584 Posts
good race props to pete for the win and my brother anthony for the runner up (in his street car). final was close and we had a great day. see you guys at the next one.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts